View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 07:08 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D. View Post
Yes, Trout is a lock. Here's the article I did on sure thing active hitters and sure thing active pitchers.

Harper and Betts are only a couple weeks apart in age, they both have a good shot. Yes, Betts baserunning and defense adds a higher percentage of his value than Harpers. Harper has played 300 more games, and has more career homers, but their career OPS+ is fairly close (144 for Harpers, 135 for Betts).

My article on active pitchers on the path hasn't been published yet, but that's where it gets tricky. Outside the locks, the pickings get rather slim pretty quickly.
Yeah four locks I assume, then I guess Cole and DeGrom might be on track, then I dunno. Can't see Wainwright, Bumgarner seems to have imploded, Lance Lynn eh, who else?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.