View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 05:08 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
And "scammer" was a mistype of "spammer"; I don't think anyone considers him a scammer, unless it's April Fool's Day.
No, I see nothing to indicate he's dishonest. And, like I said, I have no problem at all with him posting what he wants to say here. Mouschi is damned talented, I wouldn't deny that. And, I'm not looking to abridge his creativity, or his right to say whatever he wants within the (few) rules of the forum. It's the sheer number of topics that bother me. People that enjoy his work, by now, know he has a blog. How much effort does it take to go to the blog, bookmark that page, and when you open a browser window, click the favorite, and read? Beyond that, if he wants to continue posting what he says here, that's absolutely fine, too. One running topic devoted to his musings is enough, though, isn't it?

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.