View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

Thank you for all the comments, positive and negative. I knew that not everyone would be happy with the T205 website but I figured the positives out weighed the negatives. Mainly sharing the knowledge of the set was a possitive to me. Everyone is welcome to help fill the checklist but not everyone has to. As far as me taking my own time to fill the checklist, I have followed ebay auctions and other sales for the past year and thats how I started with 1103 different front/back combinations. The website design was ready about a year ago and I put off making it live till I had some of the checklist filled. The idea was a website that was fresh that everyone could take part in building. As far as me making any kind of profit with banners, I have no clue as to what type of money banners even pull in. I have no plans to add banners, thats why I added a links page where everyone is listed for free just by asking to be added. I do realize that there are a few long time collectors of T205's that have been working on their own top secret master lists, and thats fine if they stay top secret. I'm sure with time and help from many of the other T205 collectors, the website will grow at a comfortable rate and be a success.