View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 03:14 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTOMAE8833 View Post
I would upload an image but I have no idea how to do it from this site. The image is saved as a jpeg on my desktop but the site is asking for a URL?
When you open the box to reply to the post, look for the paper clip icon at top (to the right of the 'A' and white smiley face), as you can see here (took this screenshot as I wrote this post)...

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.54.38 PM.jpg

Click on that and the 'Manage Attachments' box will appear...

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.54.58 PM.jpg

Hit the 'Choose File' button and go find the pic on your desktop and hit 'choose' or 'okay' or whatever it says for you. After you do that, hit 'Upload,' which is to the right of 'Choose File.'

When that is done, return to the posting window, hit the paper clip icon again and drag down to the file you uploaded, as such...

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 2.00.15 PM.jpg

Then it'll insert your image into the post (sandwiched by the word ATTACH)...

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.58.54 PM.jpg

Then hit 'Preview Post' to see what it looks like.

If you run into problems, 99% of the time it will be due to the size of the graphic, so make it smaller and try again. It seems to vary by user here, but for me personally, the largest file that is seemingly allowed is 1.2MB, somewhere around there.

If frustration takes over and you can't deal with it, send me the file through a private message and I'll post it for you.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.

Last edited by JollyElm; 09-01-2020 at 03:19 PM.