View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 02:47 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyhockey View Post
that's awesome! when you send it in, do you just add a notation on the particular card in the submission?
Good question. My situation might be a bit different, because mine was already slabbed, but for some reason was no longer in the PSA database. There is a customer service feature on the website, which allowed me to contact PSA and send pictures of it. They gave me instructions on how to send it in, and they paid for shipping each way, just for this one card. They then re-slabbed it and put it in their database.

Obviously since yours is raw, you’ll need a different procedure. I suspect you could try to contact them through the customer service page to ask if they will slab it. Usually if they respond positively, then they will give you some instructions, and have you print out the email to include with the submission. With any luck, this preclearance procedure should help to smooth the process so that they don’t bungle it.

Others might have experience submitting a raw error card for initial grading, and might be able to walk you through the normal procedure. If all else fails, you can try calling the PSA helpline.

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel

Last edited by raulus; 11-24-2022 at 02:47 PM.