View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 07:23 PM
Tim Odeen

I'm a dog person and my sister and father were cat people. Our cat Ms Kitty was an outdoor cat. She jumped off our deck to kick the sh*t out of an intruder cat and broke her leg. We put her down due to that.

But our cat Mittens was my dogs best friend. She let Lisa slobber all over her - I saw her entire head in my dogs mouth at least once a month. It was a weird relationship. My dog died first, and she never took a liking to my new dog Jules or my sisters new cat Macy. She was old and crotchety by that point.

Now I have no animals because we have been in apartments and renting. But we are getting close. My son is a cat person because he doesn't like dogs any bigger than a fat wiener dog.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo