Thread: NL wild card
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
The same 5 teams you’re talking about are the teams trying to win. Again I really don’t understand what you’re suggesting when you say you root for a team who doesn’t want to win but are also upset when teams do want to win.

The Yankees have a good team because they want to win. Yankee fans go to the games because the team wins. They have high expectations season in and season out because the team has built a winning culture. Every fan should want to see an owner in the box and have a culture in the stands like ours.
I have no idea what you are talking about. What teams don't want to win???

Even the Angels, they "want" to win, they just can't.

And I'm not a fan of one team spending 200 million and another team spending 83 million. It gives the one team a huge advantage, and when they spend that much and flop I love it, what's hard to understand about that?

And Yankees fans brag of this core 4, like that is some significant achievement,, many teams have 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 home grown guys on their teams. Core 4, who cares, even proves my point that much more.

You've got the core 4, and the other "bought" 21.

And your shitty management usually gets it wrong.

I find that humorous.....and enjoy when they lose to lesser payroll, better teams.