View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 02:29 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
Lets see he's a new member and came here and asked a SIMPLE question of whether the auto was good or not. He didn't come here trying to sell the baseball to a member and passing it off as being a legit Ruth. But instead you guys just attack him and accuse him of nothing but lies and everything. When in all fact, maybe his story is legit.

Yeah forgeries are a sh*tty part of this hobby and so are all the lies and stuff. But it still doesn't give anyone the right to accuse others of lies and stuff!
Brock - the OP came here with a question and a story, which most of us do not believe. If he did not come here with a story and only a question there would have not been such a long thread. There are so many holes in the story and looking at the ball virtually debunks his story. The ball is a modern day forgery, most here agree with that assessment. I don't think there is anyone who has written on this thread who disagrees with that.
Perhaps you think too much of human nature but many of us on this forum try to look at a story and determine if it is true or false. We just do not take it on face value.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 11-17-2014 at 02:30 PM.