View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
It is my opinion that the Ott is a forgery. The Grove’s look terrible, but he had some ugly looking autos late in life. Not sure on those. The rest look good.
I noticed that some of his (Grove's) certified auto's look similar to mine but I gotta admit, when I received them I was a bit skeptical, especially the art work one (in white).

Now the Ott on the other hand, I'm curious, what makes you believe it's a forgery? I ask b/c there's been 1 or 2 yay's and 1 or 2 ney's on the Ott.

I bought a black light to put it under as well (little flashlight type device but high powered) looks good under that (I can post pics if that helps). I ask all these questions b/c I don't want to waste ton of money to have those possibly certified. I have family near Tampa florida and there is a baseball card show in August that Im thinking about booking a flight to b/c its gonna have reps from JSA attending (I believe).

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated!!!

Last edited by Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey; 07-01-2021 at 12:59 PM.