View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Alex Tymchuk

Default Norris Mauritson - Stole Amos Rusie, Now selling on eBay

Has anyone had any dealings with Norris Mauritson out of Olympia, Washington? This guy stole an 1887 N172 Old Judge Amos Rusie from me a number of years ago. I mailed him this card in a trade (I was supposed to get a T206 Green Back Cobb... not a good trade, I know better now). He "claimed" that he never got my card....yea right. I've been on the look out for this card for 7 years now (o.k.... so I'm a little nuts) and wouldn't you know it... it pops up on eBay for sale by... guess who? The card has a VERY unique 'fold'/printing crease along the entire bottom edge. He claims that he bought it from a dealer in San Fran 2 years ago. I had a discussion with the Cobb County Police Dept late last night and asked them to get in touch with PSA to see who submitted the card and when for grading. My guess is that it was 'not' some dealer in S.F. Be very careful if you are doing any trading or buying from Norris... I don't want to see anyone else getting BURNED!!! I did BIN on eBay just so I could get my card back but he's fighting me on the transaction and refusing to refund my money. I spoke with him yesterday and he remembers the transaction but refuses to do the right thing.