View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 02:31 PM
John €ffenheim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcy View Post
Heritage isn't delaying shipping for fun and games. I'm sure they'd choose to have everything packed and shipped in half nanosecond if they could. The delay would be due to real practical problems.

Perhaps covid is related, and related to how workers can work or how independent companies they hire work or how many workers they can have in the same space.
I've noticed that its a recurring theme on this board that customers are willing to be patient to be so long as the seller makes a effort to communicate when there is going to be a potential delay. I'm not a first time customer and my purchase was over a grand. In my case I got nothing, not even the courtesy of the email that others seem to have received. I shouldn't have to learn about a potential month delay in shipment 2nd hand. Just before Christmas I sent them an email just to make sure there wasn't a problem with my payment or other details that I needed to address. To date I've gotten no response, nothing, not even the form letter about the delay.