View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 04:41 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Everything I have said has been constructive, I think most would agree on this board. I don’t wanna piss off anyone. It is what it is at this point.
I don’t think that losing interest is a reason to stop posting. Wanting things fixed is a noble cause, and perhaps these call-outs will help in some way. I read that Law Enforcement does frequent this site quite often. So while some don’t like the negativity, it doesn’t hurt to voice your opinion. Plus it just feels good to vent!

I happen to agree with your insights and opinions, but can understand the other side as well. I see how the repeated gloom and doom could be a big buzzkill to dedicated collectors. I personally still love collecting, but feel like we’ve been taken to the cleaners over the past few years. I’m sure people roll their eyes at my comments, and I did stop posting for about a month. But then realized that if I can’t vent here, where the hell can I? My wife doesn’t get it, and my friends don’t care. The Beagle is the only one who’ll listen... and then even he starts howling!