View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Travis, there is another thread for your above comment. This is a Coach's Corner thread. Take it somewhere else.

I would be happy to but joe blow brought up the other non related thread first, and I won't just sit back and let him say things like that without defending myself. tell JOE BLOW not to go off topic and bring up other thread here where it doesnt belong. thanks.

In case anyone missed it, at the bottom is the off topic post by Mike. Is this related to CC? No.

So go bag on Mike. Let's be fair here. His comment didnt seem to bother you even though it was as off topic as mine.

--------------------------

You need to award one of those in the Donovan/Cobb cut threads as well

Mike

-------------------------------

But i would be happy to bring it back to CC, this beaten horse is just a diversion from the biggest problems in the hobby. when 100% of items go one way, who is confused about it?

when you watch a ventriloquist act, it would get tired real quick when someone nearby keeps saying continuously. "Look, his lips are moving, dont you get it? the wooden dummy's not really talking, its the guy throwing his voice, his lips are moving." we got it.

there is no controversy with cc. their certs and morales certs are accepted at 0 auction houses and cant be listed on ebay.

As for Las Vegas shops, if people aren't googling morales or CC beforehand, it doesnt matter if it has a morales cert, or a made-up burcyzk cert, or a dummied up old frangiapani cert, or Joe Johnson, FDE from hoopleville, Iowa, because people will believe any of these names on a fancy cert if they are uneducated about the autograph hobby and willing to believe anything. They are not real collectors, and there will always be a cert with somebodys name on it, morales or not for these people to get suckered in.

100% of hobby collectors who are paying attention know about cc and morales, not so about other entities who have gotten a free pass all this time.

Last edited by travrosty; 04-29-2012 at 09:55 AM.