View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Default Discussion of Pick-Up Threads...

Posted By: leon

It was great meeting Paul today, and seeing Brett and Lyman again, and we all had a very good time at the chili cook off. I took 3 Tums on the way home and all was good.

JK- you obviously don't remember the recent thread about this topic. You said that it used to work fine every 2 weeks. Actually, it didn't...if you go back and read you will see that I didn't look at the threads anymore, after a while, as they took too long to download. I think Tbob, or someone else, said the same thing too. I know there were others that felt the same way as I remember speaking with folks about it. High speed has certainly eleminated that from being a problem...but we still have the 7 day issue of scans? I use Net54 temp files and will continue to use that space.

As I was telling Paul today I/we don't care to change the operations of the board unless it's a significant improvement. We always listen to thoughts.....As a matter of fact the Ebay category on the BST pages was made in response to a request from a member. We might have 8 pick up threads in a month but I don't think it's broken. I rather like it........regards

edited spellin'