Thread: so there I am
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Brandon Brown

There might as well not be any side or rear view mirrors on cars here in St. Louis. People either ignore them or dont know how to use them! I cant count the number of times on the highway that other people have just put on a blinker and immediately began to change lanes, without noticing that I am RIGHT in the path of their vehicle. Ive had 1 speeding ticket and 1 accident in the last 8 years. The speeding ticket was because I got caught passing a driver in the far left lane doing 45 (I was a little frustrated and apparently 75 was a little too much speed to get away with while passing lol), and the accident was when I T-boned an elderly man and his wife in the rain when he pulled out of a gas station about 100 feet in front of me, trying to beat traffic to get to a restaurant across the street! I hit him doing 40 in a 45, and he and his wife were unhurt. I, on the other hand, had lacerations to my forehead, a fractured eye socket, and internal bruising. WITH my seatbelt on, and airbags!!

Brandon