View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Ken McMillan

Well, my cards are definitely at SGC. After 2 phone calls and some research and tracking indicating the cards were delivered March 25, I finally got somebody who knows what is going on.

Supposedly the hold up on marking them received was the fact that on 4 PSA cards in the lot that I did not indicate minimum grades. The submission was marked authentic grade okay and please encapusulate all cards on the submission form as I always do. I do not personally really care what an individual card recieves as I get them encapsulated to protect the card and I like the way they display. They also said that they tried to call and verify this with me. I received no such call and even checked my calls recieved on my only phone I use and there was no such record on my cell of a call being recieved. I only use my cell phone and have no land line and verizon shows all calls placed and received on the devise so either they called a wrong number or the call was never placed in the first place. I know the number they have is correct as they called me on the cell on my last submission with the same question and they got the same answer.....just cross them over and slab them.

Cards were marked in the submission April 8th, 2 weeks after they were actually delivered. I appreciate Matt's efforts and like I told him, I understand being busy but it is a little alarming when things have been handled so much differently than any submission that I have sent to SGC over the last 10 years or so. What ever happened to customer service and proper handling of a submission? I hope it improves when they get used to their new location. Never had these issues when Earl was there. This is the type of behavior I would expect from PSA, not SGC.

Last edited by kmac32; 04-09-2016 at 05:32 PM.