View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 10:58 PM
Rob
Rob.ert We.ekes

Default SGC is not behind

I, Rob Weekes, submitted a batch of vintage cards to SGC and PSA, mailing them on the same day. They were both received by SGC and PSA on the same day, April 1st. One card out of the PSA batch was for a 5-day submission, while the entire SGC batch was a 10-day submission. SGC just got the grades issued and the batch in the mail today, even faster than PSA's 5-day submission. Even though PSA acknowledged the receipt of their batch on April 1st, this order sat around for another 8 days until PSA finally acknowledged it officially in their system on Saturday, April 9th. So I guess I can expect that 5-day order to ship on Friday, April 15th, since that would be 5 business days from April 9th.

I know this post is supposed to be about SGC, but it seems to me that PSA is the entity people should be ranting about. You can't even expect them to package you whole order together for one mailing fee unless all of the cards are of the same order type. PSA seems, at least to me, to be too large to be efficient.