View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 11:46 AM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocca001 View Post
About a month ago, two of these orange Giants pennants sold on ebay (about 5 minutes after being listed). The black version of this pennant is very common, but the Orange is tough. I have one, but it has a really funny cut and I have been looking for another. I contacted a few people to see if they bought them, but everyone said no.

A few days before Xmas, one shows up at my door in the mail out of nowhere. It turns out that my sister had been looking to buy me a pennant for xmas and bought a Santa Clara pennant through ebay from pennantdynasty (Matt). She was having it shipped to me. When Matt saw where the pennant was going, he told her that I already had the Santa Clara pennant and that I'd much rather have this Giants pennant (that I has just emailed him about). So, thanks to Matt and my sister for getting in to me.
Cool story, Marc, and nice pennant! Matt has been helpful to me with regards to tracking down minis for my project of filling in the gaps on my walls, even reached out to another dealer on my behalf. He’s one of the good ones.