View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 06:20 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
You kind of harpoon your point with your second paragraph. You start by saying cigarettes, alcohol and guns can't hurt others (Really? Guns? You need that one explained?), then go on to point out how cigarettes hurt others. I'm sure there are thousands of kids growing up in homes where parents are smoking. What's the Govt doing about that?

Here's an analogy for you...Forcing everyone to wear a mask, was like the Gov't saying everyone has to wear a motorcycle helmet whether you own a motorcycle or not. After all, you might get hit by someone riding one.
Making stuff up doesn't prove a thing. Nor does it turn bananas into apples.

Where did I say cigarettes, alcohol, and guns can't hurt anyone? Where? Quote any of my posts where I said what you falsely claim I said.

And then, there you go again. In the same post. Making stuff up. When did the government ever say everyone has to wear a motorcycle helmet whether you own a motorcycle or not? The government never said any such thing. If I'm wrong, cite an article that says otherwise.

I don't know what it is you're smoking or drinking, but you should give it up. You need to try living in reality for a while.