View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 09:09 AM
Arnie

I was not happy with the negotiations, but now thats in the past and I dont care what went on. I am self quarantining totally alone and going nuts mentally and I need baseball so badly, I am looking forward to enjoying the games starting Thursday (which is tomorrow as I type this), and nothing will take away my enjoyment of the game on the field.

I dont care what the owners wanted, what the players wanted, I dont care about cardboard fans and piped-in crowd noise, I just want and NEED to watch baseball, real games, not old games or meaningless exhibition games.

I will take the 60 game season as a whole season, and in reality, it makes each game and even each at bat have more meaning than they do in a 162 game season. I will be hanging on every pitch.

As a Yankees fan I really love that they are opening the season, and playing the Nats!!

I refuse to let any off the field crap take away my enjoyment of the game of baseball. Period.