Thread: Sorry John, JK
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Administrator

Default Sorry John, JK

Posted By: Dan Koteles

these same sponsors support the rappers that say much worse things. This type of rapping is far from the day it started .I grew up hearing (not listening) a hip hop the hebee to the hebee to the hip hip hoppin you done stop rockin to the rhythm of the boogadabee...what you hear is not a test , iam just rapping to the beat......good honest stuff. This rediculous CRAP now days is a total bad influence to all races. It glamorizes wealth w/o education. No respect to many groups and a total embarassment to women. The children are left with an example that gangsta life is allright. If this werent true, why is it that there is more police being killed then anytime ever.

Sure what Imus said was ignorant, but do we really believe that he had aim in his statment?....if so, what? I think he just slipped trying to be a white Richard Pryor and he is really not that funny a guy. Talking about a nappy head ,what the hell is that on top of his. Maybe this is what I would have asked if I were one of the basketball gals in response to. What he said was just totally stupid and obviously w/o thought. It wasnt nice ,but not the end of the world. They should of all just kicked his ass and this would have been over. How could he see their hair anyway to call it nappy. His reference was more directed to tattoos on kids and the dumb **** fired away ignorantly. If he would have said they looked like thugs with their tattoos, would this have been as bad? His facial features looks like that angry cloud blowing cold wind. Maybe he didnt have his Geritol that day. Then we have Sharpton and Jackson..... anything for political gain. If many would just mind their own business and stay a little sheltered or reserved to just mostly family ,we would have these situations. It seems that nearly the whole world is astray !

I wish some of you kind people would spend some energy on saving those seals, this is something that truly should be BITCHED about. If this doesnt break your heart.....YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE !

HELP THEM !!!!!!!!!!