View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 06:38 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW View Post
Who did that?

I may not have read every post across the 3 different threads, but everyone seemed to be at least open to the possibility that this was racially motivated. I did not see one person try to completely rule it out, because nobody knew for sure, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Perhaps I overstated that point. The OP in this thread started this dumpster fire with "as predicted...." and I'm fairly certain others made similar comments. I'll take your word for it though, since I'm not digging back through a bunch of hateful, vitriolic garbageposts by people who are now on my ignore list!
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry