View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 12:22 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
I agree! "In two weeks this will all fade away" did a lot of harm to the debate
It went from "two weeks to flatten the curve" to "I'll need to see your vaccine card before you can...(fill in the blank)" all within one year.

But I was referring more to the constant flip flop regarding effectiveness of masks, whether the disease could be transmitted via contaminated surfaces, even to the fact that the WHO came out and initially said there was no evidence of human-to-human transmission.

Also the inconsistency in testing. When a goat and a pawpaw test positive for Covid and one doesn't question that, then they are indeed brainwashed.

And not to get political, but even statements from NY political leaders:

"This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy." - NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio - February 10th 2020

"We know that there is currently no indication that it's easy to transmit by casual contact. There's no need to do any special anything in the community. We want New Yorkers to go about their daily lives - ride the subway, take the bus, go see your neighbors." - NYC Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, MD - March 2, 2020

“There's really no need to panic and avoid activities that we always do as New Yorkers.” - I don’t know who this moron is, but he obviously has some kind of leadership position. - February 2, 2020

I could go on and on. But surely some can see why one would question the vaccine given so much misinformation.