View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 08:54 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

I went to Jets pre-season game about 15 years with my son who was about 10. It was the first pre-season game of the year and my buddy had great seats, low down in end zone. A meaningless game where you knew the good QB was going to play 7 minutes. Stadium half full. Right about kickoff some guy around 60 shows up and clearly was a bit of a celebrity in the section. Was hugging people and even kissing their children. Once the game started this guy started up with the most over the top insane stuff I have ever heard at a sporting event. I remember at one point when the action was down near us he started screaming "hey, Referee, I hope your mother gets bone cancer and it's fucking painful . . . " People were laughing at this and I was looking around like are you kidding me. Other times it was screaming about how this player has just got done blowing another player in the locker room and was still wearing some of it. I kid you not. I have no issue hurling curses with the best of them, but this was some over the top -- in front of children, and their parents who were howling like it was the funniest thing they ever heard. Then some girl lifted her shirt up big cheers and I figured it was time to get the check. Craziness.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 04-25-2022 at 08:55 AM.