View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 03:04 PM

Arguably four of the five most sought after 1963 Topps cards were contained in the 22 card blue block on the 7th series sheet, the Pete Rose rookie card, Roberto Clemente, the Willie Stargell rookie card, and the Rusty Staub rookie card. I have figured out who is on each side of the Pete Rose card, it's between Ron Moeller and Johnny Blanchard, but not who is opposite of it or where it is on the sheet. It is on the orange inset circle row. Clemente is the 2nd card on the red inset circle row, has Dick Hall to the left and is opposite of Hank Fischer, I don't know yet who is to the right of him. The Willie Stargell rookie card is the tenth card on the red inset circle row, has Mike de la Hoz to it's right, and is opposite of Don Mossi, I don't know who is to his left. The Rusty Staub rookie card is the 11th edge card on the orange inset circle row, has Hank Fischer to the left, and is opposite of Dick Hall. There is a wrong back Clemente on WorthPoint that has Don Mossi on the back, which works out perfectly into my layout of the sheet if the whole back sheet is upside down. There is a wrong back Pete Rose rookie on WorthPoint but unfortunately it doesn't have a back scan or tell who is on the back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63 rose 2.jpg (38.8 KB, 402 views)
File Type: jpg 63 rose 9.jpg (55.5 KB, 402 views)
File Type: jpg 63 clemente 2.jpg (75.2 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 63 clemente.jpg (45.3 KB, 414 views)
File Type: jpg 63 stargell 2.jpg (46.1 KB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg 63 stargell.jpg (66.3 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg 63 staub 2.jpg (78.2 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 63 staub 6.jpg (73.1 KB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg 63 staub 8.jpg (68.5 KB, 399 views)
File Type: jpg 63 clemente WB.jpg (47.8 KB, 410 views)
File Type: jpg 63 de la hoz.jpg (78.0 KB, 408 views)