View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 10:10 PM

With everything going on on the site, I figured I may as well update what new cards I have figured out on the 6th sheet, plus the fact I messed up on my first try on this sheet by having 12 spaces rather than the correct 11. Unlike the 7th series, I have quite a few scans of wrong back 6th series cards. A wrong back 1963 Topps card is actually a card from a sheet that had the whole back printed upside down, so the card on the back is actually the card that is on the opposite end of the sheet. To put it simply, Curt Flood, the card in the top right corner, will always have Jay Hook, the card in the bottom left corner, on the reverse of a wrong back card, or vice versa. This is a work in progress, I may have to switch the two blue rows on the 6th series sheet as I get more information. I have a scan of the back of a miscut yellow based Paul Toth card and the only card that I can find that matches the sliver of a card opposite of it is a blue based orange circle Carroll Hardy, and that doesn't jibe with my current layout. This is the top half of the sheet, I will do the bottom half in my next post. ETA, it splits up on cellphone screens.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63 sheet 7.jpg (75.0 KB, 376 views)
File Type: jpg 63 sheet 11.jpg (59.6 KB, 380 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 07-11-2020 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Reposted scans