View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:12 AM

Thanks, but I already have them. Wrong back 63’s are very informative, they almost always have parts of abutting cards on the back, and they are always the mirror of the card on the front. A wrong back 63 is always the result of the back being printed upside down, so that means Curt Flood, who is the card in the upper right corner of the sheet, will always have Jay Hook, who is the card in the lower left corner of the sheet, as the wrong back and vice versa. I was able to find quite a few 6th series wrong backs which was very invaluable to laying out that sheet, unfortunately I have found very few 7th series wrong backs. ETA, a 1963 6th and 7th series yellow based wrong back card always has a red based card on the back and vice versa, but a 1963 6th and 7th series blue based wrong back always has a blue based card on the back, which is a huge part of my hypothesis of how the sheets are laid out.

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 09-09-2020 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Addition