View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default my take

This isn't to bash anyone or anything but 2 yrs ago at the National, Scott and I asked about a table at this show for the following year (last year). We were told they were probably all booked so we walked away. When I went to that very show last year there were about 1/3 of the tables empty. I went up to the promoters booth and asked about what happened. I was told they made a mistake but they would call and let me know about the next show. No call, of course. So, Scott and I will eventually find a show that is more interested in us setting up at. Maybe this is one of their problems? I honestly have no idea what they were thinking either time I asked but maybe it was the "well, we only have limited space" so they could make like it's really active?

I did have a great time the 1 time I went to Philly when I stayed with Teddy Z. I saw a lot of friends at the show too. Unfortunately, I think they need to find employees more interested in doing their job (promoting) than whatever they are doing. Again, just my take....