View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM

I stopped doing this show completely, I won't even attend it. I was a regular at Fort Washington and then Reading and Dad did the old Willow Grove shows before that. I think the show has been ruined completely. I like David but I think he tried to bleed his dealers to get the money back that he paid Bob for the rights to the show. The gun show that rents the EXACT same space at the EXACT same time charges their dealers $60 a table. I think David charges $550. I had a VIP table at first so I was paying $1300 which is National money. The show was terrible both times for me. I crushed at Reading. When they sent the poll out to add a 3rd Christmas show I was the first one to respond NO! Then a few MORONS chimed in that they would love to have a 3rd show. Everyone I talk to says it is completely DEAD, no customers, limited dealers etc.. I say bag it and come down to Chantilly and set up and shop with me and Roger Neufeldt who also made the immediate transition. We are working at building the Chantilly show back up to the vintage power house it once was in the late 1980s. Dan.

P.S. Ted Z, we welcome you to Chantilly brother!