View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 07:43 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliduck View Post
Thanks John...wow, I know that's a graded PSA 10, but didn't see that value coming. Pretty excited for my pull. Not sure what "Sonic" means, this came from a regular Topps Chrome pack? First time I have ever pulled something this cool...I have the worse luck. Not a new shiny card kind of guy, but I do love Julio cards...nice addition to the collection!

Makes you wonder how many people pull these and not realize its any type of variation. I just noticed it didn't look like a card #222 I already had...had I not looked this card would have just landed my regular stack of Julio's.
I was going to say the same as John. If you pulled this, then you were opening Topps Chrome Sonic…not Topps Chrome. The boxes are similar and I could see a gift giver getting them confused.

Also as he said, new Topps uses the last three digits of the code at the bottom to identify the short prints and such. Those three digits and the series issue will get you all you need on google

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 01-17-2024 at 07:46 AM.