View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayne View Post
That is an interesting question. Even though Goldin Auctions has a full staff, including administrative assistants, I know Ken Goldin will respond to anyone's email and voicemail messages directly to him, usually right away.

Please note this is not because there are not other people who can also respond to client needs but that Ken's ethic is to try make himself available to everyone and get back to everyone as quickly as possible. In fact, I know of no other person running a company in this industry who is as easy to access as Ken.

Just another perspective on your question and another reason I was comfortable going to work for Ken.

-Chris
I've spoken with both customer service and Ken. I find he's always been very accessible and easy to reach. It seems typical, if he is in and you ask for him, you will be able to reach him. He has also personally called me when I e-mail about issues. I e-mailed last Saturday /w an auction problem and he personally called me within 10 minutes of the e-mail and resolved the problem another 5 after that.