View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 06:16 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
Hey Kyle........We found our 1st nanny through my sister's home schooling network of families......so, more or less 'word of mouth'. It was actually pretty easy. Our nanny was part of that group of families since elementary school, had just graduated high school, and was already working part time for another family as a nanny. We had her through her college years and after she got married, but then she landed a job in Florida related to her college degree. Before leaving, she hooked us up with the maid of honor from her wedding who also happened to be a part-time nanny, so it was a seamless transition. If you know any families going the home school route, I bet they can 'put the word out'. Hope this helps........Matt
Thank you Matt! That just gave me a thought of someone I can reach out to. I really appreciate that.

How was paying your nanny? Did you offer benefits?

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame