View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I knew the authentication could be an issue. All members in good standing should be able to bid. The board uses CSTso we will use central time if we do it. Probably the biggerst concern is "will there be enough eyes on the items?" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxcat View Post
What if:

Sellers: Sellers could post items for a few days up to start of auction. All auctions start at x:xx time on x/x date and end at the same time same date. We could use EST as start and end times to make it simple. I know is prefer CST but that's only because I'm in Austin.

Authentication: I've never used the quick opinion(does it still exist?) but I think it would be a bidders friend. Please do not take that as a "looks good to me" stance. I feel all sellers should only post things without questionable authenticity. All autos should have a money back guarantee if it doesn't pass inspection.

Bidders: I think it would be crazy to have people register for this. I think that members in good standing should be able to bid. I don't know what would happen if someone did not pay, but I don't see that as being a problem. Risk vs reward from the knowledge and connections you can get/make on this board is not worth the risk.

Just some spitballing. I'm sure yall have more experience with this than me.