View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 12:33 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55koufax View Post
I recd multiple emails with just a total, no sub total, not tax, no shp, no ins, and NOTHING about a Vault default....

On their site and my acct'g page, there is nothing except a grand total. No breakdown.

CSR Isaiah stated can't see into the vault until next week. Which means they will not ship until at least next week.

Their service just keeps getting worse, not better.

I don't know if you're being sincere or not here, but I'll respond as though you are.

As 'notfast' noted above, all of this stuff is pretty easy to locate either on the website or through the email invoice they sent you. You noted earlier that in the 'Accounting' tab on your account, all you see is the total due, with no other itemized details about your purchases. But if you look literally right below that total there is a bright yellow button that reads "$ Pay Now" and a link directly above and to the right that reads "VIEW MORE". Did you not even try clicking either of these? They both take you right to the invoice page which, again, has big bright yellow links that read "VIEW" and "PAY". Either link gives you a fully itemized invoice with each card, shipping fees, taxes, etc. It also shows you the shipping address. And just in case you can't navigate two bright yellow links positioned right next to your total, they also sent you an email invoice that has a link at the bottom, again, in a bright yellow 'can't miss it' box that also takes you to an itemized invoice. And at checkout, you can select your shipping address just like you would with any other online retailer.

I get the frustrations about emailed invoices and website invoice hammer prices not matching up for some items. However, if you can't even find your invoice, that's on you, not PWCC. They couldn't have possibly made these links easier to find.