View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Tim Newcomb

Default Exactly

It's not really the OP's place to air all the details of the dispute - if the three people involved all agree that they want to air it all, then fine - but unless or until that happens, this seems like a pretty full acknowledgment and apology, and the rest of us should probably just accept it and move on, ya know?

Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliesfan View Post
I appreciate the fact that he is taking responsibility for his actions and making this apology.
The definition of apology as I looked on the internet.....a regretful acknowledgment of an offense or failure.
It seems the OP is doing just that. Stating on the board that he takes full responsibility of how he handled both situations and will do better in the future.
Some feel that it is not an apology because he is not stating what happened. Maybe he is not stating what happened because he is respecting the two people he offended by not going into specifics. Maybe they prefer not to be mentioned by name or situation. I am sure the OP would not care if either of them explained what happened.
Just my take on it.
Bob