View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 01:31 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

For some unknown reason the site is being stubborn with downloads. All of mine are resized in photoshop and I upload them with the managed attachments. However, they seem to keep failing, thus the multiple entries.

Now some photos.

When I go to shoot someone I like to watch them for a song or two to see how they are on stage. Some performers hide behind the mike all night, some move around and others just have great stage presence. Kenny Aaronson is one of those with great stage presence. His first band was Dust with Mark Bell aka Marky Ramone. His next band Stories had a #1 song 'Brother Louie'. He was in Derringer from 1976 to 1979. He would later record and/or tour with Joan Jett, Brian Setzer, Blue Oyster Cult, Billy Squier, Bob Dylan and many others. For years he was one of Rolling Stones top 25 bassists. He started playing with John Eddie and performing at a little club called Jammin Java in Vienna, VA. My wife and I went multiple times and always enjoyed the show. I would stand in front of him and shoot. He did not pose, but just played the way he always does.

Aaronson-1.jpg
Aaronson-2.jpg
Aaronson-3.jpg
Aaronson-4.jpg

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 02-20-2021 at 01:50 PM.