View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glchen View Post
I would send it to Beckett, since as David said, they'll probably want to keep it in the same grade. Since the raw card reviews are in a Card Saver however, they can be damaged if they are dropped, something falls on the card, etc. It's probably more of a general disclaimer that they can't guarantee the original grade on the card. Still to protect yourself, you can probably still submit the card as a crossover with the minimum grade as the grade on the card. If it doesn't crossover to Beckett, it probably won't cross to PSA since Beckett would already be giving it the benefit of the doubt as discussed before. Then, I'd just sell the card in the raw card review holder.
Will Beckett treat a crossover in the same way as PSA? That is keep it in its original holder unless it will meet the grade. If this is the case then there is little risk in having Beckett do a crossover service. Worst thing that could happen would be I get the card back with my original grade. I would think it would be poor business practice and publicity for Beckett to do this (not honor its own grade).