View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 12:06 PM
Tim Odeen

Vaccines are not perfect, let us not forget. Even the tried and true ones are not 100% effective, and some shots even come with liability waivers that need to be signed. The COVID vaccine is no different. For a certain percent of the population, there will always be complications. When the rollout began, it was being reported in all countries that people with serious allergies were having more serious reactions to the vaccine than individuals with no allergies.

However, I have two relatives who both died from COVID 10 days after testing positive. My wife's uncle showed the dreaded pattern of recovery before crashing overnight and dying. And my great-aunt came down with COVID pneumonia and never got off 100% oxygen. She told the doctor to unplug the machines and she died 2 hours later.

As others have said, and I reiterate, we're danged if we do and danged if we don't. I will get the vaccine because for me the positives outweigh the negatives.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo