View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 03:43 PM
Dave

So what are people's thoughts on the game? Thought there would be a regular Super Bowl thread over here, but this thread is as good as any I guess.

#1. Obviously, Brady the GOAT, even though I can't stand his ass, and I think he has gotten the benefit of the doubt from officials for years now. He's still the GOAT though......

#2. I thought the Chiefs defense actually played pretty well, but the officials completely demoralized them in the 1st half. They made their share of legit mistakes to, but it kind of snowballed when things started to go bad for them.

#3. Ultimately, I don't think it mattered, other then making the game a bit closer, because the Bucs defense played lights out against Mahomes and Co.. Kept everything in front of them and pressured Mahomes with only 4 guys all night.

#4. Mahomes didn't play horrible, even though he was running for his life all night. His normally reliable weapons let him down, and the complexion of the game could have changed completely if there weren't so many dropped passes and balls off helmets, after a Mahomes escape act from the oncoming rush.

Ultimately a disappointing game, but fitting for the end of the 2020 season I guess.