View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Still cant sue if get sick from a vaccine...if not an emergency to take now and no longer in pandemic why cant the vaccine bet treated like all other drugs if they get people sick...billions have been made already...not even from a percent of the profits? Until allowed to sue if sick from the vaccine..no other argument makes sense to me that supports it
Giving the pharmaceutical companies blanket immunity for any adverse events from the vaccine was another red flag for me. In previous years, Pfizer paid the largest fines in USA history for their deceptive and illegal practices, yet we still trusted them?

Government agencies have admitted that the vaccine does have some adverse health consequences, so it baffles me that the pharma companies can still advertise the vaccines without any caveats. Every other drug has to include a lengthy list of possible side effects as part of any advertisement.

Why don't the vaccine ads have to include warning about myocarditis and pericarditis? Blanket immunity. They don't care about your health, they care about profit.

In one quarter Pfizer had revenue of $10 billion in their vaccine lines alone. Pfizer is the biggest advertiser in the USA and are huge advertisers in big tech and mass media, so it is not surprising that the "safe and effective" narrative never got seriously challenged in the main stream messaging. As the say, follow the money.