View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Ken, some of the people on here have gone through just that. I find it hard to think that anyone wants to spend the money to go after people and then the State or Government lets them go bankrupt or just throws it out. Roger Epperson was sued by Morales. Two years latter and god knows how much money nothing. Richard HBO and Spence where sued by the Donald. Spent lots of money. Case thrown out.
You had law suites against Tony you won he lost. SB is gone he is back in business You where sued by Uda and you sued them not over forgeries but it was still a civil suite. Who won. The only person that wins in a civil case is the attorney. No offence to the members of the bar. I have said that a class action is the only way to win but you cant get ten people on this board to agree ,how are you going to get five thousand.
I am not trying to be a bad guy here. I think that you believe you are saying this from your heart.
I have what I think is a good question for you. Who would your first suite be against? How much do you think it would cost and even if we win do you really think it will stop anyone else?
Ken, you do what you think is best for you. I think that the big players like Steiner, TRI Star and many other just don't care. They sell there products and really have no interest if the public gets hurt. I am really being honest. if you think you can help what is happening out there more power to you.

Last edited by shelly; 01-24-2013 at 01:02 AM.