View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Ken Goldin

Chris: (and rest of board) get me an address for GFA (or Steve Rocchi) to send them an attorney's letter, and I will do the rest.
I have received support from one of the 'major' LEGITIMATE memorabilia company CEOs who said they will support my efforts to go after forgers of athletes with whom they have invested money as well as protect their name from disparagement in the manner done in 'history' section of GFA web site. But its funny, how can you run an authentication company, post prices (which are high) NOT accept submissions, not post a phone #, not post an address or any way for people to contact you? Doesn't make sense...does it?
The only logical conclusion is that the website is set up for the forgers, who point to it to unsuspecting customers (likely mom and pop retailers, as well as sham online auction companies) and say 'see, this is who stands behind us, and look how expensive their service is'. Setting up a fake web site to justify prices is a crime of a different nature, who knows...maybe some authorities will find interest in that aspect as well.