View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 07:30 PM

Default Fantastic Thread

photo LawnTennisCigSign135X113_8ths_zps1a882a3e.jpg
13 1/2" wide X 11 3/8" tall excluding frame

photo 1HelmarCigs435X1475Inch_zps33e453d7.jpg

This would have to be one of the best threads I've ever seen on Net54. Above are two signs I'll contribute...that Helmar could be for sale if anyone wants to PM me...wonkaticket and Je.rry Spillm@n are the two top posters I think...By the time I got to Birds of America and Naval Flags I figured it was over and wokaticket won.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...=148295&page=2
I posted these two photos below previously in March 2012, link above...

photo PICT3889_1200x900.jpg

photo PICT3882_1200x900.jpg

Below, some of the other top performers in this thread...in my humble opinion

rsst206
Colgans Chips reverse glass sign...Saw it or another one on eBay recently...great piece

GasHouseGang
David M.
Remarkable photo...Best photo with signs I can recall...

wonkaticket
John
J0hn McD@niel
Allen & Ginter "World's Champions" clearly is the "World's Champion" of this thread!...I just posted a story on the 2013 National and gave my raves about this sign......should have been the lit up center piece of the booth...they could have charged admission......which was in the Leland's booth, link below...Sovereign Cigarettes..."Good Tobacco Never Hurt Anyone"...there's a slogan they can use again!
http://www.sportsantiques.com/2013natstory7.htm

jerrys
Je.rry Spillm@n
killer signs...

leftygrove10
Brad Green
Lefty Grove....I have a LS Tim Callahan sign in same condition...same format...1919 Yale football player...

JollyRoger
Marshall
Cycle Cigarettes....is that a sign? cig pack?...let me know if you sell that (after work picks up though)

rsst206
Colgan's Chips die cut with the hand...killer....first one I've ever seen

Troy Kirk
American Caramel "Three strikes are out"...what are the dimensions? Is that a poster? a card? ...it's great