View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 09:42 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
If true that's a shame. I highly doubt those commenting in this thread were bidding any way. It's usually good for the market when big cards like that go to auction. I think it would have done well.
Because most of us already have one here.

The more you see, the more you know that Brent Mastro is a common criminal. Nothing really special just a high tech crook.

He is a effing idiot of biblical proportions and if people want to continue to spend their $$$ with him, feel free. You earned it the old fashioned way by not ripping people off, so go ahead. This is America and we can do what we want. Happy 4th of July!

I personally will not buy another baseball card period probably until the day I die or Brent Mastro is behind bars. That's just the way I roll.

And to the guy who mentioned about Autographs...I stopped that nonsense 4 years ago when e-bay stopped pulling fakes and let 90% forgeries enter the market unchecked.

Though it's difficult to stop because I've loved it for 50 years, I try to stand for right and wrong. This Bullshit that Brent Mastro has been pulling is flat out wrong no matter how you slice it and I'm not going to be party to the ridiculousness of the hobby.

I won't sell them just like the autographs, they will sit. Only 150K wrapped up in them both, so it's not the end of the world and it was fun for a time. Now there is more money for fake benjamins, fake cars and maybe some more fake gold.

it is no longer fun when criminals dominate the hobby. You guys go right ahead and enjoy the ass poundings though.