View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 09:10 PM
K@t Alex@nder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just.Rachel View Post
I'd just like to add a few thoughts:

First, I have no issues with Leon about any of this. At first, I was pretty offended, but in time I realized that people buy and sell here and given all the shadiness in the hobby, it makes sense that people's identities might be questioned. After letting this settle in my mind a bit, I don't think Leon acted with any sort of sexism or anything like that. Leon did what he felt he had to do to and he did it in a respectful way, for the most part.

Having said that, others here were (and still are) far more sexist, among other things. For the few members here that aren't trigger happy psychopaths in their posts, I am grateful.

It seems to me that if anyone wanted to use an alternate identity to be here, choosing a female one would be a bad idea.

Interesting that Kat brought up my use of the word "Natty". That comes from my husband, who is far more educated in the ways of this hobby than I am. I had actually called it the "Nationals" earlier this year and he still makes fun of me for that.

I admit fully that I am undereducated about this stuff. That's in part why I'm here. I also admit that I've never been the sharpest knife in the drawer. To those that will undoubtedly ridicule me for this post, I say save it. I already know, and so does everyone else here. Ha ha Rachel is stupid, good laugh. Get over it, I'm not the only one.

I'd like to thank Leon and the other board members (whoever they are) for creating and maintaining a place for people to share a cool hobby. I'd also like to remind all the Grumpy McGrumpersons out there that this is supposed to be fun.

Have a great day everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I'm sorry to the OPs but something is still up with this. Rachel's message to me made it seem like she was new to this hobby and wanted to learn. Quite different as she has a husband who is "far more educated" in the hobby? And she routinely gives props to Leon. Errrr what? Would love to know who her husband is on here for the record. Y'all might hate on me but no worries. Sure I'm a chick but I have more balls than all of you haters combined. Chomp on that.