View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjulmag View Post
the price that buyer will be willing to pay will indicate his/her "acceptance" of any such restorative legitimacy.
I think the registry guys will show plenty of acceptance of the restorative legitimacy of all of this. They have to protect their investments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Even here, it seems like there are less than 30 people who regularly express outrage, or post on it honestly and objectively.

So unless the word spreads a lot further (or the Law cracks down hard) it will just be status quo. They’ve gotta keep their gravy train from derailing at all costs.
I don't comment too often on all of this because I find most of my opinions continually get posted before I can get them posted myself. I feel like PSA is a huge part of the problem, PWCC knew what was going on and was complicit in the whole thing and I hope the FBI do bring charges on someone. I wish more collectors knew about the scandal also. I agree there are way too few who know anything about it.

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here