View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Paul C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Brandon- I PM'd you some stuff. You do what I asked and I will answer your questions after that. Yes, you had it correct. I was being a bit of a smart a**. You might go on those other sites and do as you please but we are going to have some civility here. As I said, if you don't want to collect vintage, that is fine. You do need to learn the ways of the forum if you are going to post. To do that you need to do as Jaybird suggested. Also, please heed my request on the sig line links. Sorry if I offended you. thanks much

Are these tabacco cards? No
Where did strip cards come from? Stores
Are these more rare the t206's? some are some aren't
Why are they paper backs? because the fronts are paper too
The poster wrote: "Hey, i am not really educated on the 1919-21 strip cards.....Any help would be a lot of help.....Im here to make friends and deals. I am kinda new to vintage and brand new to this site. So i dont know all the stuff on here."

Wow Leon. I'm going to stick up for the new guy who was nothing but polite.
Your responses are uncharacteristically rude and condescending.
It's also ironic that you respond with "we are going to have some civility here" when the poster was completely civil and you were the uncivil and rude poster.

As moderator of this board I would have expected more from you than being a self described smart a** to a new poster who doesn't yet know all the board's etiquette.

You should have just politely informed this new poster the way jaybird or Frank did.

I'm only posting because I don't like seeing someone treated that way when they ask an innocent question...this poster didn't deserve it. And also because I'm not sure anyone else is going to call out the forum owner on bad behavior.

Paul C.