View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I think you are not reading what has been said here. I think your wife is great.. I think we are all wondering what she is doing with someone like you? A person that uses her to deflect from himself. Really a cowardly act. We also are wondering why you would let her front for The Lord and Sk. You have know idea how sorry we feel for her. From a hut to you. It would be a big choice but I would perfer the hut.
+1. That's what I've been tryin ta tell ya.

It's why the whole thing is just so hard to believe. It's riddled with insanity and just downright stupidity...and this is friendly autograph forum apparently they're aren't any friends in the autograph business

I know I have to lighten up and start seeing more humor in it all. As much as I want to like the guy, (I agree with him a lot on 3rd party issues) he's not even a lovable boob.

The Kumbaya connection hasn't done the lug-ass any favors either. It's only enhanced his strangle hold on being one of the biggest, dumbest, hardest headed, morons around, IMHO.....Forget autographs....around, period.