View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Eric Shaeffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Ok, I’ll play along. Did you hear what Russell Hueckler (an alternate juror) said about Casey Anthony after the trial? He called her a “good mother” during the Good Morning America interview. Good mother? Seriously? She’s out partying 4 days after her daughter disappeared and she’s a good mother? No matter what you believe happened to that little girl, the evidence showed that she was far from a “good mother.” How ridiculous is that statement? My point is, if that is also what the other jurors thought about Casey, no wonder she was acquitted - 12 stupid people. No, calling Casey Anthony a good mother isn't very reasonable.
Cool. Yeah, if he said that he's an idiot. Thing is, the jury's duty is to weigh the evidence presented, not think independently.

Quote:
This is the second time you’ve mentioned the photos. Those were only part of the circumstantial evidence against her. However, you failed to address any of my questions. I’ll ask them again.

Why didn’t Casey ever report that her daughter was missing?
Don't know, but she was convicted on 4 counts of lying to police, etc.

Quote:
Caylee was last seen alive on June 16th. The photos that you keep reffering to were taken on June 20th – 4 days later. Two weeks after her daughter’s death, she got a tattoo that says “Bella Vita” or “The Beautiful Life.” Two questions. First, whether you believe she killed her daughter or it was an accident, is this the typical grieving mother's reaction? Second, what was so “beautiful” about her life 2 weeks after her daughter died?
Well she wasn't grieving, you can't assume that she is a typical person. Very troubled family.

Quote:
When she was questioned by the authorities, she lied purposely trying to mislead them. Why lie if you have nothing to hide? Do you lie when you have nothing to hide?

If her daughter really drowned as she suggested, why put duct tape over her dead daughter’s mouth?

Last, please humor me and explain to me how you believe Caylee died if her mother didn't kill her?
I don't know man, nobody but her knows that. I definitely think she and her father were involved, who did the actual killing, or if it was an accident/coverup is still a mystery. Hard to sentence someone to death or even life in prison with so much mystery.