View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 01:34 PM
Chris / prewarprints.com

Default Pre-War Prints For Sale

This is a paid ad.

Hi All,

Being at home for a few weeks prompted me to kickstart a project originally conceived about ten years ago. Please find it here: Pre-War Prints.

The goal of this effort is to bring beautifully restored, high quality prints of vintage baseball images back to life and onto walls. Our inaugural print is a painstakingly cleaned up composite of the best known examples, and we hope you'll be pleased with the outcome. It's stunning in person, and the price is much more approachable than the original!

To keep it interesting, this, and all subsequent prints, are being sold on a one month timed-release, meaning we'll take orders for 30 days, then print, number and ship the artwork. In this way, the final print run is decided by the community.

I'm announcing the June print a little early on N54 because this place has always been so helpful... and because we're just really excited to get some feedback. If you're interested in purchasing a copy of our 1st print, please PM me before checking out and I'll provide a personal code for free shipping.

There is a group of incredibly talented and knowledgeable folks who have assisted with the project and I'm truly excited to have it see the light of day. I hope that you might be as well.

Thanks for your interest!
Chris

A proof copy of our first print:

Last edited by Leon; 05-26-2020 at 11:16 AM.